Thursday, September 17, 2009

JOHN MAXWELL'S CRITICIL HABITS TO MOVE CLOSER TO HIS DREAM

Here are the critical habits John Maxwell practices to move me closer to his dream:

1. Every day I read on the subject of leadership.
2. Every day I file on the subject of leadership.
3. Every day I write on the subject of leadership.
4. Every day I talk about the subject of leadership.
5. Every day I ask questions about the subject of leadership.
6. Every day I train people on the subject of leadership.
7. Every day I think on the subject of leadership.
8. Every day I add value to people on the subject of leadership.
9. Every day I try to cultivate food relationships with leaders.
10.Every day I work to gain the respect of leaders.
11. Every day I try to add value to leaders without expecting something in return.

From "Put Your Dreams To The Test" by John Maxwell