Monday, October 1, 2012

DALLAS BASKETBALL COACHING WORKSHOP

I am looking forward to speaking this Saturday (October 6) at the Dallas Basketball Coaching Workshop.  My friend Matt Grahn does an incredible job of putting this together each season and this year is no exception.  He has an incredible line-up including Fran Fraschilla, Bob Hill, Danny Henderson and the University of Dallas staff.

As I continue my first year on the Texas A&M staff, I am thoroughly enjoying meeting all the outstanding high school coaches in our state -- and I am certainly looking forward to meeting a great deal more this weekend in Dallas.

The clinic schedule:

8-9:30 am Fran Fraschilla, ESPN Analyst; TBA

9:30-11 am Bob Hill, Former NBA head coach; The Importance of Building Your Philosophy.

11-12 pm Jarred Samples, University of Dallas head coach; TBA

12-1 pm Lunch [On your own]

1-2:30 pm Danny Henderson, Duncanville HS head coach; 15 Difference Makers

2:30-4 pm Bob Starkey, Texas A&M women's assistant coach; Good Things I've Seen in Coaching.

4-5 pm Matt Grahn, University of Dallas assistant coach; Drills For Effort: Making Your Practices Meaningful

Click here for more information: Dallas Basketball Coaching Workshop



No comments: